The staff here at Atlantic Physical Therapy would like to share with you how we are addressing the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic in our office. We are following recommended guidelines from the CDC and the state health officials to reduce viral spread. We are committed to continuing to provide safe, quality physical therapy as we adapt to the challenges of this public health situation and appreciate your trust and understanding.
We are strictly following CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting, including repeated staff training on these measures. This includes but is not limited to:
1. Requiring face coverings for all staff and patients in the clinic
2. Creating several sanitizing hand gel stations
3. Facilitating Social Distancing within the clinic for staff and patients.
4. Regularly disinfecting knobs, counters, chairs, and all spaces where public interaction occurs
5. Disinfecting Treatment tables after every patient encounter, including all surfaces, and exercise equipment.
6. Patient schedules will limit traffic flow through the office and allow time for disinfection protocol, and social distancing.
We ask that only individuals being seen enter the office unless you are a direct caregiver of a patient who requires assistance. All others will be directed to wait in their vehicles.
Our staff continues to self monitor, thru daily temperature checks and self screening questions.
All returning and new patients will screened by phone in advance (existing patients will also be screened); we will ask the following questions:
1. Have you traveled, stayed or relocated from another state or country in the last 14 days?
2. Have you been diagnosed with Covid-19, or had close and prolonged contact with an individual with Covid-19?
3. Have you or anyone in your household had a fever (greater than 100 degrees), cough, runny nose, sore throat, shortness of breath, new loss of smell or taste, or new muscle aches and chills in the last 3 days?
4. Are you or anyone in your household under voluntary or involuntary quarantine?
Should you answer yes to any of these questions, your examination will be rescheduled to a later date.